Weekend baking calls for muffins. Muffins of any kind. But Luana's Raspberry Muffins are to die for and they're guilt free deliciousness.
What you'll need:
1 cup of rolled oats (Luana uses GF)
1 cup and 2 tbsp of almond meal
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 cup of un-sweetened coconut milk
1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1 tbsp of chia seeds
pinch of salt
1 tbsp of ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
Lets get baking:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a muffin tray with liners (approx. 8 cups)
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, almond meal (reserving 2 tbsp for later), salt and baking soda.
- In a seperate bowl, mix egg, coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- In a small bowl, toss the raspberries and 2 tbsp of almond meal together. Then fold them into batter.
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins or until tooth pick comes out clean.
If there's any left over you can send them to me;)